Stephens Health Services
Stephens Pharmacy has been providing pharmacy services to local long-term care facilities since shortly after owner Mike Stephens first opened his doors in 1975. That business has continued to grow and develop into its own entity: Stephens Health Services.
Stephens Health Services can help optimize the care your facility provides to its residents by offering the following:
- Unparalleled customer service...NO automated voice menus!
- Certified Pharmacy Technicians
- Industry-leading QS1 PrimeCare software
- Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) interface with ChartMeds
- Medicine-On-Time multiple dose packaging
- Unit-dose blister packaging
- Liquid medication flavoring with FLAVORx
- Expert medication consultation services
- Custom cabinetry and/or medication carts
- Emergency medication boxes
- In-service training for your staff
- 24/7 on-call pharmacist
At Stephens Health Services, we provide unparalleled professional commitment to each and every long-term care resident we service. We make it our personal goal to treat members of your family as if they were our own.